Today, we are delighted to launch the much awaited Webhooks support for Payouts. Payouts is a highly convenient mechanism for processing mass payments across multiple accounts in a single API call. With this feature, you can now initiate a payout transaction and receive notifications on your webhook URLs for Processing, Success and Denied scenarios.
Merchants and Developers can now subscribe and receive notifications for the following events
- Payment payoutsbatch processing
- Payment payoutsbatch success
- Payment payoutsbatch denied
Today, we’re excited to announce the Webhooks Dashboard release, which is now available on PayPal Developer Portal. The dashboard comes with a rich feature set providing developers the necessary tools for easier integrations.
With this release, developers can now perform the following functions on the dashboard:
- Search Webhook events based on an application
- Resend a notification on a single click
- Access the payload on an event click
- Filter events based on a selected date range
- Robust pagination to simplify navigation across events
Search Webhook events based on an Application