We’ll have more great local food (vegetarian options too – not just salad, I promise), beer (not bud light – promise #2), and more giveaways.
This time we’re welcoming Daniel Gorfine of the Milken Institute (recently ranked #9 on VentureBeat’s list of top crowdfunding thought leaders) to discuss the crowd funding landscape, with panels covering crowdfunding platforms, as well as entrepreneurs and investors in the space, all from top experts in South Florida and beyond.
Take a look at the speakers that we have lined up, who will all be available to talk and answer any of your questions:
First Panel: The Crowfunding Landscape
- Joanna Schwartz, CEO of Early Shares
- Sally Outlaw, Founder, Peerbackers
- Brandon Jenkins, Co-Founder, Fundrise
- Juan Pablo Capello, Founder, Idea.me
Second Panel: Crowd Entrepreneurs & Investors
- Orna Shulman, investor on OurCrowd
- Andrew Sturner, Chairman and CEO, Boatsetter.com
- Richard Grundy, Founder, Flomio Inc.
All ready to come by? Just go to our meetup page and RSVP “Yes” for the event. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Jonathan LeBlanc Global Head of Developer Evangelism, PayPal